Anita Wisniewska Poems
- Cats The song of the cat is Survive, survive
- Rose Lily Rose Lily was a very nice girl A very nice girl...
- Imagination Whenever I'm alone It's never only me
- A Mother's Advice Don't cry Golden-haired daughter,
- Poemhunter Tribute We surf the ether (net! !)
- Dream Of The Angel Dream of the angel Just...
- Devils Devils are nasty and they stink They make you so ...
Started writing at age 18 or so.
Caused by inability to communicate as most others seem to. Or a link to the metaphysical world?
Creativity finds me rather than vice versa.
Later poems at least have happy endings, or point to some kind of salvation. My 'Shadow' or negative poems are prefixed with a 'z' so as to relegate them to the back page.
I have a B.A. in French/Russian from LSE, London UK.
Both parents dead, my father was a Spitfire pilot who came to Uk in WW2. My mother a poor, sad, kind, impoverished English gentlewoman of good family. I have one son.
I also write songs, on Myspace and Youtube, under the name 'Bonjazza'. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anita Wisniewska
The song of the cat is
The game of the cat is
The love of the cat is
To be sleek and to thrive
To crouch, to creep
To pounce and to dive
To rip helpless feathers
With claws of steel knives
Then to stretch and to purr,
To snooze on plump thighs
To be stroked and caressed,
Admired with sighs
To dream savage dreams
Behind curtained eyes