Ankur Shrivastava Poems
- Forgotten He hangs around the same river, Still tosses a ...
- So I Move On. I look back To see crowded roads I left long ...
- The Last Morning The moon gazer held her hand, As the night...
- Joker I am a joker with a smiling mask, not a ...
- We Will Meet Again! We will meet again After a long time ...
- Hide And Seek You remember that tube-well? How I filled my ...
- I Am A Dream! Neither the way I pretend Nor what I seem, I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ankur Shrivastava
He hangs around the same river,
Still tosses a pebble,
And looks for the ripples,
Now they die rather quickly.
He has always been a loner,
And the river was a friend,
But rivers have a habbit,
Of moving on and on,
He has been left behind.
He wont take the bridge,
He loves his side of the river,
They call him from there,
And he calls the river.
There is a twist in the way of river,
That lives a twisted trail,
It forms a knot,
He is unable to dissolve.
He stares at the river,
Indifferent mass of ...