Ann Beard Poems
- A Letter To My Dad If I could write a letter to my Dad. I’d...
- First Love “I would like to help”, little more than a ...
- A Lady With Cake. I have been here before so I know the ...
- As I Used To Be. A sombre day made only for reflection, ...
- A Kiss. A kiss, becomes a pact between two souls, ...
- Between Walls Of Pale Lilac. Between walls of pale lilac she ...
- One Candle. One candle offers ample light two candles ...
A New Zealand Poet.
keen gardener with a passion for arts and crafts, light novels, music (easy listening and light opera) and simple poetry.
Finds inspiration from life and nature
Ann has recently self published a poetry book. with the American company Xlibris presently advertising on Poemhunter. and has this to say.
I would like to advise all would be authors to carefully research all offers of self publishing especially - where the company distributes from, selling price, print quality and marketing assistance included in price.
a preview can be found by Googling Roan B
Poetry Unpretentious Beginnings.
December 2015 - ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Letter To My Dad
If I could write a letter to my Dad.
I’d ask him, are you watching over me?
Seeing through my eyes the life, I’ve had.
Translating all the worldly sights, I see.
If I could put a question to my Dad
I’d ask him are you always at my side
The centre of my soul is very sad
Starting from the day they said you died.
If I could put my arms around my Dad
I’d ask him how to bare the wrath of men
Who, acting in the name of a religion,
kill without regret and feed on mayhem.
If I could just but walk beside my Dad
I’d ask him, was it hard to leave ...