David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
old, yet like gold, getting better with the years.
Grew up before teen years in Northside Cincinnati, Ohio
then teen years lived near loveland Ohio. from midlife til now, reside in Las Vegas Nevada.
Desperately want to move somewhere else! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Late Spring...Early Summer -new-
- It's Spring! -new-
- If Only For a Little Longer
- Melancholia By the Sea
- Ode to Geraniums
- It's A Circus Out There!
- In Praise Of the Lowly Marigold
- Enjoy The Scent of Roses
- Teardrops And Raindrops
- An Inhuman Presence
- I'll Stay...
- Happy Senryu
- To Be Blind...Yet Dream
- London Fog
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...
Happy Birthday Honoré de Balzac!
(1799 - 1850) French novelist and playwright