Annie Cordelia Adams
Annie Cordelia Adams Poems
- Sunset Horizon Sunset Horizon You torment me with your ...
- There Won'T Be An America Children, I yearn forgiveness for...
- Beauty In The Eye Of The Behol... I swept my hair to the ...
- After A Thousand Years I'Ll Me...
- () |() |() Beternity At Sea/B That if I would, I would ...
- Friday Night In The Rain tell me, what do you want? look up...
- If I Found You i looked for inspiration so i tore out a ...
Honesty. It is the absolute embodiment of my poems. I do not write what I do not feel. So, I do not look for inspiration. It either falls into my lap, or it isn't there. Everything I write, is in completely honest form. Well, then, my poems become me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You torment me with your bitter leave
and night arises like a ravening wolf-
the lightening thief
Cirrus clouds gather
as though to make a nest
the fiery white moon
glazed - the wolf's inhabitant
and dusk soon reckons to lead me
back to my home: hole in the hill
but the Sunset horizon is so mesmerizing
it should have a soul