anshuman gautam Poems
- To The Lady Born..... The first moment when it comes to your ...
- Distance Between Us Distances separating two souls look like ...
- Solitary Friday Eve.............. As usual june's days, ...
- Fake The laugh you see on my face, the smile you see in my ...
- My Best Ever Talk To Her today ooh what a day i wish to ...
- She: An Ideal One. A broad rejuvenating sight lies beneath ...
- The Life: The Ocean Life is like the ocean, swim to create ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anshuman gautam
The Life: The Ocean
Life is like the ocean, swim to create the forms of your dreams,
which surrounds the silvery-sea.
Not to cross the sea-weeds,
driven by the cold journey.
Dancing tides and thundered hike
will toss you in the mourning air,
try to throw you beside the shore, like
a motionless pebble without any care.
Dive in deep with single brain,
until the silence is gained again.
The whole brine will tend to shrink you,
infinite silence of the sky will
try to make your capillary blue.
swim, not float like a cold-blood in the flood,
to feel ...