The laugh you see on my face,
the smile you see in my shade,
all you think alright, but is fake.
you see me present in the class,
you find me talking to friends with ease,
you think i forget you, but it is waste.
you see i don't talk to you for a single moment,
you think i don't appreciate you,
you think wrong, all these things i do in every phase.
every second i talk to you,
every scene i see through your eyes,
every breath i share that you inhale,
but except all these things you see...
You see, ..is fake. i know.
from morning till leaving you,
you find me busy in myself,
but all is fake.....i search in me, only..&. only you...........
anshuman gautam's Other Poems
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (FAKE by anshuman gautam )
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)