The laugh you see on my face,
the smile you see in my shade,
all you think alright, but is fake.
you see me present in the class,
you find me talking to friends with ease,
you think i forget you, but it is waste.
you see i don't talk to you for a single moment,
you think i don't appreciate you,
you think wrong, all these things i do in every phase.
every second i talk to you,
every scene i see through your eyes,
every breath i share that you inhale,
but except all these things you see...
You see, ..is fake. i know.
from morning till leaving you,
you find me busy in myself,
but all is fake.....i search in me, only..&. only you...........
Topic(s): love hurts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (FAKE by anshuman gautam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aladdin Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj