asoke ray Poems
- Simile Of A Gem A pearl is always a pearl A doll may grow ...
- Dark Princess She came on horseback rock n roll When the ...
- A Flight Walking thro’ the golden fields on hilltop With the...
- Motion In Space Life sometimes moves like a bullock ...
- A Flight Through Mind's Age Fascinated that I am with ...
- Jostling The Day Out Sweating through the day Swearing by ...
- A Holi Uncoloured A collage of colours that you are probably ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about asoke ray
Simile Of A Gem
A pearl is always a pearl
A doll may grow up
A cloud may groom into a mammoth
To shower over a thousand cracked earth;
You shall be that cloud
Hovering on the sky
Even if there is no thunder and no wonder
In the manner you cry
Thy acrylic sketch I draw
Behind the shapers' window,
Simile of a gem like you,
A beacon on an island tower
LO, a dream to turn tears into power…….