Atticus Mortimer Poems
- Insomnia Longing for rest, closing his eyes, but now ...
- Life Song When I'm gone, Who will sing my song? my life ...
- Breathe I sit at the bottom of the ocean, Thinking and ...
- Attatched A touch, a kiss, a caress, all of these ...
- If I Could Tell You If I could describe, what I feel to ...
- Try and the all came tumbling down or so the old nursery ...
- The Light A light shines to me ...
I, let the stories flow from my fingers, inspiring those around me, my stories escaping my lips like the caged bird flies from the cage, my pencil lets loose a flurry of poetic snowflakes, sweeping over the page, covering it in a light dusting of poetry. If you have any questions, just message me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atticus Mortimer
Longing for rest,
closing his eyes,
but now comes the test,
the retched lies,
he stays awake,
Insomnia visiting him again,
His mind leaving wreckage in it's wake
and finally he realizes the stain,
The one where his heart,
and the he wishes on dreams,
to allow him to see,
and make everything stop being not as it seems,
He wants it to be simple,
But just as He thinks of Her,
He succumbs to sleep.