Autumn Winds Poems
- Precious Things All the things I thought would ...
- Amanda Todd Once there was a girl Not that far away Who ...
- A Shooting Star A shooting star Makes it's way across the ...
- Drop In The Ocean We're just a drop in ocean Or dust in the...
- Years Go By The sun dies The star cries The moon waxes and...
- Quiet Lullabies Waves of brilliant blue Gently lap against ...
- Sweet Sleep Sleep Sweet Sleep A haven
I love writing and hope you enjoy my poetry
I consider my self a musician, poet, and artist more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Autumn Winds
All the things I thought would last
Disintegrate before my eyes
All fairy tales believed
Wither at the seams
And when the ash has fallen down
And been scattered by the wind
I'm left with all the broken things
I thought would heal again
Everything I thought I had
I'd keep forevermore
But childish fantises hid the truth
I was locked out side the door
But hidden in my silent thoughts
Was where denial was
Because, missing in time
Was a precious thing of mine