Avery Eglantine Poems
- Myself From the places I had been and the rain that I felt ...
- A Chemistry Poem Here I am on a lab Missing a thing called...
- Love Defined A feeling says the dictionary some says it's ...
- A Friend A friend that's insane who gives me migraine she ...
- A Physics Teacher I’m never that scared Cause there’s ...
- The Revolution From the start of this revolution thought ...
- Changed As clouds grew dark and lightning sparks As rain ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Sustaining a social status; surviving every single day like not wanting to get far from the line either upward or downward- sticking too near the core, within the safe zone, within the comfort zone, ...2015
From the places I had been
and the rain that I felt
from the loneliness that conquers my soul
that leads to darkness,
yeah! I did have friends,
I did have someone to share some
of my loneliness.
But why is it said
that my friends does wear mask
and the loneliness I own does not decrease
I did believe on them,
but as long as they haven't proven anything yet,
as long as they haven't shown me something yet
that belief starts to fade...
From the narrow path that
I had passed through the fire in my soul, ...