Babalwa Mbalula Poems
- U Cannot Define Me(It's Alread...
- My Age Means Nothing I might only have been around for a few ...
- When It Hurts Last night I lay and cried I had to I was ...
- This Can Only Drive Me Crazy never not even in a million ...
- Can I? can i scream and not be heard? can i cry and hope ...
- Dear Me Well i feel as though i've lost myself i really ...
- I Miss You Now as i sit here in your room even though your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Babalwa Mbalula
U Cannot Define Me(It's Already Been Done)
I am who I am because of the goddess
Who gave birth to me
With her round body and her
Oooh so perfect childbearing hips
She carried me
With a swollen belly and ankles and yet
She never complained
Her golden brown skin shone
As if it had been covered with honey
And she looked as sexy as ever
I am a woman of many extraordinary women and
I too one day will be extraordinary woman and
Carry my own generation of extraordinaire's
To keep this legacy going
As they have done so gracefully before me
I am a woman
You cannot define me my goddess ...