Babatunde Aremu Poems
- Ink Is My Blood I am a poet. There is ink in my blood. I ...
- Beautiful Moon There are billions of stars in the sky There ...
- Politicians They know the truth Yet they tricked the ...
- Best Woman Do not say I am biase There was a beautiful ...
- Generosity Open those tight fists Do not hold back Make ...
- Mr Soldier Mr soldier is woken by the beagle Left, right he ...
- Crazy For Fashion Birds do beautifully display Their ...
Has Bachelor of Arts, History from the University of Lagos and Master in Managerial Psychology from the University of Ibadan. I have deep interest in writing because it helps me to pour out my inside thoughts and experiences. Poetry is a powerful way of expressing these.I love using Yoruba proverbs to drive my thoughts through.This will be seen in my work. Equally, my christian background and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ink Is My Blood
I am a poet.
There is ink in my blood.
I flow through lines
As a river meandering its course.
My blood is ink,
Ink is my blood.
I give life to the depressed
I flow to educate
I flow to enlighten
I meander to caution
I wriggle to chastise
I correct ills in the lands
I flow beyond borders
I flow through out the world.
My ink flows ceaselessly after my departure
It flows to the land I never tread
My ink is my life.
My ink may look ordinary
But it is a potent force.
My ink does not faint
My ink is my blood
So, enjoy the drops of my...