Barry A. Lanier
Barry A. Lanier Poems
- Btwelve Red Roses #1 This Week The first red rose Sent out ...
- Nothing Lasts Forever Nothing lasts forever I've always ...
- Broken Chain Naked were the lifeless tree's. Once stood over...
- Dealing With Bullies The lion picks out his gazelle for the ...
- Moment In The Morn The slow founts of dawn, On a cool ...
- If I Were A Fly On The Wall Ladies and gentleman, Doctors and...
- Picking Your Nose Politely Intense was the prelude, The ...
Barry, grew up on a farm in rural Georgia, working on the farm until college where he attended Georgia Southern College and later Mercer University Southern School of Pharmacy. After pharmacy school, Barry farmed for four years before economics forced him to practice pharmacy, which he also loved because of his passion for people. In and out of pharmacy, Barry has been a songwriter, an insurance agent, went back to Georgia Southern entering the MBA program, which he had to dropp out of after opening a retail sporting goods store. The outdoors and sporting and hunting and fishing always a passion. Returning to pharmacy, traveling the state for years, taking a haitus and learning to drive an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barry A. Lanier
Btwelve Red Roses #1 This Week
The first red rose
Sent out of season
The second red rose
Sent for no reason
The third red rose
Sent for happiness and health
The fourth red rose
Sent for gaining life's wealth
The fifth red rose
Sent for gaining new friends
The sixth red rose
Sent for guiding you through life's bends
The seventh red rose
Sent for praying you never tire
The eighth red rose
Sent for giving you all of your desire's
The ninth red rose
Sent for your happiness in love
The tenth red rose
Sent for hoping I'm your turtledove
The eleventh red rose
Sent for ...