Barry A. Lanier
bLittle Cricket (#1 Poem)
His ballad sets the evening sun,
Bidding all farewell, the day is done.
While twilight ushers in the dew,
Welcomed chirps, that bid adeau.
Vastness of dark, and night soon came,
Through wind and thunder, he still sang.
My quickened heart, forever still,
Little friend outside, my window sill.
Hark! O'er the valley, and the dell,
His ballad echoes, all is well.
One last refrain, sets the evening sun,
Bids farewell, the day is done.
Barry A. Lanier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bLittle Cricket (#1 Poem) by Barry A. Lanier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan