Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Waiting for that drop from heaven -new-
- Cut me not -new-
- And Silence Was My Response -new-
- I am calling from beneath the debris -new-
- Frightening fifty seven
- Flawed Flour Grinding
- Shared dreams and dark lane
- What A Rape-Presentative
- Idiot, It Was A Shaving Cream
- You made us all proud again
- Tough questions
- Great oil spillage
- So you are the man without ticket
- Ashed Into A Tray And Stashed On To The ...
- Do not just long for a change, know how ...
- You have the right to feel, you are succ...
- Grace the world with your glow of happin...
- The art of Marriage
- Rain Water and It's Harrvesting
- The clock is clicking
- First day in the school
- A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose
- But to Wish the Butterfly and Its Flower...
- Teachers' Day - My learning still remain...
- And we will be out to achieve great thin...
- Become divine
- How green this lawn was
- Develop in you a weakness for music
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)