Rekha Mandagere Poems
- My Motherland Favourite haunt of Gods, a haven for ...
- Wonders Of The World The seven wonders dropped from the ...
- Eradicate Superstition A GREAT HOPE May the ray of reason ...
- A Great Relief From Insomnia A GREAT RELIEF FROM ...
- A Thoughtless Action A THOUGHTLESS ACTION How many sleepless...
- Gentle Spirit I can’t breathe Unless you soothe me With ...
- Athens Beckons! It is not just a fairy tale But true and ...
I have worked in the field of Education for nearly 20 years having my masters degrees in English and Education. I love teaching, music, reading and writing poetry.All my poems are dedicated to my sons.
Some of my poems reflect the theme of Lonely mother's deep attachment, feelings and love for her son.
My poems are published in Anthology of International poetry, THE ART OF ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Favourite haunt of Gods, a haven for all
Hindus, Muslims, Christians dwell
Also Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Sikhs
Mother of myths and various legends
Land of multi faiths no where found
Each faith with its glorious sound
God is One, but names several
This doctrine runs deep in every mind
Mystic land of saints and savants
Breathing chants of Vedas and Upanishads
To unfold the mysteries of universe’s birth
Bhagavad Gita, a gospel of eternal Truth
The twin epics- Ramayan and Mahabharat
Great repositories of all virtues and vices