Bijay Poudel Poems
- Hormones There is a hormone that can make you happy, and a ...
- Bunker's Poetry May be it's nice to know, What lies outside...
- Vodka Amid the eternity of emptiness, I had soared up much ...
- The Lamp I’ve seen a brilliant lamp, Beyond the walls of ...
- A Poem For My Mamma In those nine scores of months, When I ...
- Your Silence YOUR SILENCE... Your silence, my love, Has ...
- Mirror You have often shown me that mirror, In spite of how...
Not much of life stuffs to talk about. But yeah, i am one wondering-ever-ever kinda fellow. Through poems i want to talk about my doubts, and my curiosities and sometimes my answers too. My own idea about my poems, is that most of the times, they tend to speak about the conflict we find around. We live around the grey areas but what motivates us is the inclination towards the unipolar light areas.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bijay Poudel
There is a hormone that can make you happy,
and a next one that can turn you sad.
These potions running open in my veins,
framing my destiny to be good or bad.
For every of my emotions,
a specific hormone can be deduced.
A hormone that can baffle me,
a hormone that has left me amused.
These hormones with their reactions and transactions,
Creating a sort of chemical game.
And my philosophical pursuit might be a mere chemistry,
among these hydrocarbons that I can never escape.
Today some hormones that have over spilled,
has left me to pathetically ...