Binoy Barman Poems
- Vuvuzela Trumpets The drone goes on, ceaseless, ...
- Tit For Tat If you pull the tail of a dog You are bit or ...
- Aquarium Fishes swim merrily in aquarium My mind swims with ...
- Ant And Elephant Is it logical to compare an ant and an ...
- Dawn Just a while ago a black cow gave birth to a white ...
- Birth And Death What is birth? To die over and ...
- Cats And Dogs Rain Have you ever seen heavy showers? ...
MA in English from the University of Dhaka. MPhil in Semantics and PhD in Syntax. Now working at Daffodil International University in Dhaka, Bangladesh as the Assistant Professor and Head, Department of English. Especially interested in language and literature. Writes regular column in Star Campus magazine of The Daily Star. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Binoy Barman
The drone goes on, ceaseless, careless
Thousand of bees sing together
To celebrate the football season
Vuvuzela trumpets rage on
To spill over TV screen
To haul gallbladder of viewers
With no view of rescuers nearby
The sky is bent with heavy tune
Sun-burnt dust cries for rain in vain
Cheers of audience fall flat on gallery
Referee’s whistle melts into air
Drum’s eardrums blasted with monotone
Endless lungs echo the infantile drone
Birds flutter quickly to their nest
Ants dropp in their holes to rest
While the ...