bradley cox Poems
- Beauty Beauty is waking up beside the one you love Beauty ...
- Voices Am i responsible for all my failures am i the king ...
- What Turn's Her On I would like a small glimpse of her ...
- Summer Day's The river flow's Their's life just below We ...
- Ravish Your Soul When people look at me they see what they ...
- Late Again I awoke i rolled outta bed my face beet ...
I have been reading and writing poetry, short story''s song's qoute's and anything that come's into my head, i am now disabled so i have plenty of time to enjoy the art i love, if you ever need me or have a question or comment just email me email@example.com don't be afraid to get our freck on. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bradley cox
Beauty is waking up beside
the one you love
Beauty is a flower with
the morning dew
Beauty is a childs laughter
Beauty is the growth of your
first plant of the season
Beauty is just being alive