Hitch Hiker, He hikes from town to town, not a care in the world.
which ever way the wind blows, very impulsive no need to settle down.
To many sites to see and amazing people to see.odd job hear and their, Bridges is his house of choice, he has no worries he feels
no pain. Hwy is his map they call him a tramp.
Every thing he owns is on his back, hits the missions for showers and grub, out the door journey continues
if you see him as you drive by honk.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drifter by bradley cox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...