Brandon Shutter Poems
- Pain I can’t understand why I am hurting. I can’t understand...
- Change I’m yearning for change like a hug needed deep, ...
- Let Go Stop looking back my friend instead look ahead ...
- Raindrops Staring out the window just watching the clouds ...
- Dream And Awakening Late night dreams seem unending, I find...
- Envy I envy the man that finds sanctuary in rest, as to me ...
- Forgiveness Next to you watching you lay what can I say to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandon Shutter
I can’t understand why I am hurting.
I can’t understand why you are not.
I wish this feeling would just end.
I wish I could just forget.
You don’t care and you don’t need.
You won’t listen and you won’t feel.
It hurts me that you won’t listen.
It hurts me that you do not understand
You were the only one I needed.
The only one that allowed me take a chance.
A chance on life.
A chance on love.
And it worked for a while.
Do you ever realize that I would’ve given my life for you?
I know I’ve told you.
I would’ve given you my ...