Briony Nicholls Poems
- Dating Death I am healthy but am dying That much we do know,...
- The Winter The sun sets with loving certainty The evening ...
- The Psychologist Saw a psychologist today for the first ...
- The Holy Hermit There once was a holy hermit, who Serenely ...
- Feline Eyes There is nothing else right now, Except you and...
- Impurities Of Love How can I not love you? You, who draws ...
- The Casualty Of Time The tizzy glory of spring-youth Has ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I am healthy but am dying
That much we do know,
Through layers of medical pages and
The gloomy glances of doctors -
This fact has now been etched in stone.
But what to do, what to do?
When there is so much of living left to live?
Included in this is the ebullient search
For the one thing never found in youth -
My significant sweet other,
My one true love,
The one to carry me to the heights
Of all those earthly pivots of delight
The one mentioned in celebrations
And found in serene solemn epitaphs.
Infused with an aura of pink ...