Chaarzarul Rockett Poems
- Soul Collector Upon waking, I could smell the roses Calling ...
- Kingdom Of God This life... as short as it seems, goes by ...
- Stray There are ways to be wild, without being woody. As ...
- Drive Me To Drinkin' While I was hitchin' rides I started ...
- Real Love Laying low like a snake call it hybernation. Once...
- The Slave And The Vagabond
- Timespell I don't like to party I only like to chill. ...
Comments about Chaarzarul Rockett
Upon waking, I could smell the roses
Calling me to their thorns
I clutched one of them, and felt their pain
And asked God, 'Why was I born? '
And then, I saw the light above
The Sun, Moon, and Stars
I felt the ground beneath my feet
And history showed me scars.
Scars of men, gathering roses
To place above their beds
In the slumbering sweetness of lust
The price of such, their heads
So, I gained knowledge, I knew fear
I walked a many miles
To find the answer lying still
Like angry crocodiles.
For, I am the answer, I am the ...