Chaarzarul Rockett Poems
- Stray There are ways to be wild, without being woody. As ...
- Drive Me To Drinkin' While I was hitchin' rides I started ...
- Real Love Laying low like a snake call it hybernation. Once...
- The Slave And The Vagabond
- Kingdom Of God This life... as short as it seems, goes by ...
- Timespell I don't like to party I only like to chill. ...
- Beneath The Shade Love is a burden which seems light, But ...
Comments about Chaarzarul Rockett
There are ways to be wild, without being woody.
As there are ways to be bad, without being goody.
The scenes in the mountains could be scenes in the mall.
It's just a matter of taste, and how you stare at it all.
Do not be ashamed to pick up that stogey,
just give it a brush, and it is no longer grodey.
And if you happen on a sandwich, that isn't quite done,
just make sure that nothing has crawled under the bun.
The same sun rises and sets in the city,
as it does in the mountains and the desert so pretty!