Laying low like a snake
call it hybernation.
Once upon a time
I was a poison to this nation.
I was young and dumb
but I knew how to run
duck when they fired
and shoot my gun.
I got a wolf in my head
and the hands of the devil
eyes of a god
and the heart of a rebel.
Never will I run
with the herd of the sick
Women have become
just a trap for my dick.
that I hate and despise
I held dear in my eyes.
If I ever get a chance
to show you how I feel
My tears will fall on your grave
from a love that is real.
Chaarzarul Rockett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Real Love by Chaarzarul Rockett )
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)