The Poem Hunter
I'm the flower you didn't see
when you looked upon the spreading tree.
I'm the truth you didn't see
when you read the book of catastrophe.
When all the flowers have been pulled
and the truth found in the tree,
You can look for more, and more, and more,
but then, you will just find me.
Chaarzarul Rockett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Poem Hunter by Chaarzarul Rockett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar