Charles Marshall Poems
- I Am Thankful To Have A Purpos... I wonder why people ...
- Dancing With You Dance to the rhythm of the music Admire ...
- Passed Away, But Not Gone Passed Away is nothing at all. He ...
- The Fire Of Love
- Short Hair As I walked in the house I viewed the short hair ...
- Make You Mine I can never get my mind off you I wonder if ...
- The Feeling Of Love Is The Feeling of Love Is; The vibe ...
I have been wrting poetry for years, my background in Art and Technical Writing allows me to create peoms from what I see, feel and express emotionally. My peoms are written with passion, expression and graphical art is inserted for a more visual effect. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charles Marshall
Dancing With You
Dance to the rhythm of the music
Admire the sexy body attire while moving and gliding on the dance floor
Move your exotic body, twist your hips and shake that booty
Oh the smiles, laughter and fun of dancing with you
The seduction of dancing becomes romantic, please don't stop
Dancing with you has brought joy to my world
Dance, dance, dance, dance with you all night! !