Passed Away, But Not Gone
Passed Away is nothing at all.
He has only slipped away to the Heavens.
Pray for him, he is with our maker.
He shines down upon us like a star.
Live, Love and Smile, think of him as you did before.
Let his name be ever the household word that it always was.
Why should he be out of mind because he is out of sight?
Death ends a life, not memories of happy times with loving family.
Look for him in your hearts and there you will find him.
His love becomes a memory, his memories becomes a treasure.
He enjoyed his life, now he will cherish his life in the Heavens.
By mourning the loss of him, Angels are rejoicing to meet him.
Passed Away, but not Gone in Spirit, Memories and Love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passed Away, But Not Gone by Charles Marshall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon