cheryl davis miller
cheryl davis miller Poems
- The Walking Dead 'You feel too deeply, ' my mother spoke. ...
- Go Away Snow From the North to the South, and the East to ...
- The Flu A limerick for my family, who one and all have ...
- Molly's Grace Molly you inspire me, so I've picked up my ...
- Pitiful, Petulant, Pouting, Pe...
- The Mouse Brigade The long night of the mouse brigade; ...
- Dividing Love Mary had her spent life lavishly; she had ...
I'm married,35years.I have 2 grown daughters,3 grandkids.Live on a small farm in Ohio.Came from W.Va.
Parents divorced when I was one, and I was given to an Aunt to raise. At 13, she thought I needed to be with my 'real' mother. At 14, my 'real mother', thought I would do better with an older brother. at 14yrs. and 2mos. I decided, I would do better on my own. So I lived many lives in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Walking Dead
'You feel too deeply, ' my mother spoke.
When suddenly from sleep I woke.
How can one limit ones depth of heart?
Please tell me Mom I want to start.
To lesson the ache and stop the tears,
that's followed me these many years.
Then celebrate what is left of life,
free of the cares of pain and strife.
To look through my eyes and yet not see
the turmoil and perplexity,
of the lost and lonely souls out there.
Please tell me Mom how not to care.
How can I not hear the sad refrain
of souls vexed so by sins dark stain?
The ghastly ...