cheryl davis miller
cheryl davis miller Poems
- The Flu A limerick for my family, who one and all have ...
- The Walking Dead 'You feel too deeply, ' my mother spoke. ...
- Go Away Snow From the North to the South, and the East to ...
- Molly's Grace Molly you inspire me, so I've picked up my ...
- The Mouse Brigade The long night of the mouse brigade; ...
- Dividing Love Mary had her spent life lavishly; she had ...
- It's Not In Vain Once in a garden far away there in the ...
I'm married,35years.I have 2 grown daughters,3 grandkids.Live on a small farm in Ohio.Came from W.Va.
Parents divorced when I was one, and I was given to an Aunt to raise. At 13, she thought I needed to be with my 'real' mother. At 14, my 'real mother', thought I would do better with an older brother. at 14yrs. and 2mos. I decided, I would do better on my own. So I lived many lives in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A limerick for my family,
who one and all have abandoned me.
Left me to deal with this killer-flu,
my limerick I will share with you;
Because they say I'm contagious;
I find it kind of outrageous.
My children all hide,
Mike's forsook his bride,
Now I am viewed as officious.
Now they appear to show such concern.
Sending soup; my forgiveness to earn.
Of course that's after the deed been done,
and my simple limerick's been spun.
c.d.m.11/ 10 / 13