Cheryl McDonnell Poems
- Answers On The Wall Come on jump right in Your so shallow I ...
- This Is Fire There has been a crossed wire Something clicked...
- Hey Everyone, She’s Autistic! Hey everyone look here It’s ...
- Nitroglycerin Did anybody ever tell you The apple in your ...
- Bird Of The Small Hours. When the air was silent And the ...
- Among The Injika Trees Set the sails into the smoke's ...
- Ember. Your eyes burn me like a spitting fire I took one ...
I'm Cheryl,24 years old and from England. I have always enjoyed reading and writing, probably since I became aware of words and how they clicked perfectly in love with each other in a great poem.
I encourage critics to be honest about my works, everyone has room for improvement and I do not fear advice.
I hope you enjoy reading.
Cheryl. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cheryl McDonnell
Answers On The Wall
Come on jump right in
Your so shallow I won't drown
Summer she engaged her pain from within
Serves as a warning to his cheshire grin
She painted her answers on the wall
In symbols meant for the tall
The tv set echoed a lament
As a tribute to what she did paint
This wall sounds hollow
Like behind it a room could follow
Magazene clippings of faces
The waves of nothing her ship embraces
She painted her soul on the wall
Nothing here for you anymore
Go away now summer and hide
The shadows grow close behind.