Chris Frando Poems
- Send My Love To Heaven This is a moment to remember How ...
- Can'T Find The Words To Say I never thought that I will feel ...
- My Confession M ore than you ever know I am in love with ...
- Between Blinks Reminiscing my playful childhood When I hated...
- In The Game Of Love Love is like Chess You may lose or ...
- Broken Lines I compose essays, stories and poetry For my ...
- More Than Words Guide is to lead and direct Build is to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Frando
Send My Love To Heaven
This is a moment to remember
How blessed I am to had Him as my father
A loving and loyal husband to my mother
A long suffering and responsible provider.
For us, he became a good example
One humble servant to the Lord
He committed his life for his duty
Until he died in Christ as the end of his journey.
Every day I will miss
The man who protected me as his Princess
I'll never forget how he loved our family
And stood firm for his faith for eternity.
As I let go of the pain that's breaking me
In my heart, I' m keeping our sweet memories