Chris Frando Poems
- Send My Love To Heaven This is a moment to remember How ...
- Love Letter For My Child I met a tall, dark and handsome ...
- My Confession M ore than you ever know I am in love with ...
- Between Blinks Reminiscing my playful childhood When I hated...
- Can'T Find The Words To Say I never thought that I will feel ...
- In The Game Of Love Love is like Chess You may lose or ...
- Broken Lines I compose essays, stories and poetry For my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Frando
Send My Love To Heaven
This is a moment to remember
How blessed I am to had Him as my father
A loving and loyal husband to my mother
A long suffering and responsible provider.
For us, he became a good example
One humble servant to the Lord
He committed his life for his duty
Until he died in Christ as the end of his journey.
Every day I will miss
The man who protected me as his Princess
I'll never forget how he loved our family
And stood firm for his faith for eternity.
As I let go of the pain that's breaking me
In my heart, I' m keeping our sweet memories