M ore than you ever know
I am in love with you
C an’t you see how I care,
H ow I love you so?
A s I need the air that I breathe
E nriching, inspiring my soul and spirit
L ife without you is like death.
E mbracing the present as a dream
F orgetting the past as a nightmare
R egrets fade away as I remember
E very moment with you is like heaven
N o more heartbreaks like hell.
E xactly, I know what this means
S o special to make a poetry not so ordinary
P romise, this is for real!
E xpressing the love I kept
R hyme with every heartbeats
A s I put words to fit. Truly,
N o word more eloquent than Love.
Z ealously I created this masterpiece
A bout the name of my Adonis.
Chris Frando's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Confession by Chris Frando )
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)