M ore than you ever know
I am in love with you
C an’t you see how I care,
H ow I love you so?
A s I need the air that I breathe
E nriching, inspiring my soul and spirit
L ife without you is like death.
E mbracing the present as a dream
F orgetting the past as a nightmare
R egrets fade away as I remember
E very moment with you is like heaven
N o more heartbreaks like hell.
E xactly, I know what this means
S o special to make a poetry not so ordinary
P romise, this is for real!
E xpressing the love I kept
R hyme with every heartbeats
A s I put words to fit. Truly,
N o word more eloquent than Love.
Z ealously I created this masterpiece
A bout the name of my Adonis.
Chris Frando's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Confession by Chris Frando )
- imoremi, umoh cyril
- Palm's Greeting, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The land of the stars is the land of Sta.., Raymond Sawyer
- enjoy the silence.... in my fart, Jena Crowe
- Over-Ride, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Song, Blessing Ekpe
- Everyone Asks, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Sooner or later عاجلا ام اجلا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Fools Game, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Dragons Of The Night, David Harris
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1927)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)