My Crazy Little Thing
They called me blind
For falling in love with you
What I saw from a man
As playful as gust wind liked you.
They called me deaf
For listening to your promises
Whether it’s true or lies I believed
No doubts, no regrets.
They called me a Fool
For staying in love with you
Enduring the best and worst scenarios
And knowing that someone else has you.
But, this is what I could say
You may just know my name
But not the hidden man within
And where I have been.
A strong heart to hold on,
Gentle heart to forgive and move on
And a sincere heart to love unconditionally
Giving all that I have for the man I will love endlessly.
Am I blind, deaf or fool?
I am just in loved so deeply
And I know that it is crazy
But it is true,
and it is my story.
Chris Frando's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Crazy Little Thing by Chris Frando )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma