My Crazy Little Thing
They called me blind
For falling in love with you
What I saw from a man
As playful as gust wind liked you.
They called me deaf
For listening to your promises
Whether it’s true or lies I believed
No doubts, no regrets.
They called me a Fool
For staying in love with you
Enduring the best and worst scenarios
And knowing that someone else has you.
But, this is what I could say
You may just know my name
But not the hidden man within
And where I have been.
A strong heart to hold on,
Gentle heart to forgive and move on
And a sincere heart to love unconditionally
Giving all that I have for the man I will love endlessly.
Am I blind, deaf or fool?
I am just in loved so deeply
And I know that it is crazy
But it is true,
and it is my story.
Chris Frando's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Crazy Little Thing by Chris Frando )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Simply Spoken School Of Life, Heather Burns
- Simply Spoken Obtaining, Heather Burns
- WILD FLOWERS IN THE PATOS ORCHARD, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Spoken Foundation, Heather Burns
- yup, you know i love you, Mandolyn ...
- Time Machine, Tammy Ashton
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL الب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aemulus, Arik Fletcher
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken