chris littlejohm Poems
- A Midnight Test Its nights like these when I feel at my best...
- A Call To The Dying Are you out there Are you like me Do ...
- My Dearest Friend My Dearest Friend I Sit Here Again, ...
- A Prayer For Tonight Just one more wish before I sleep, i ...
- A Day Full Of Beauty Beauty comes three times A day and ...
- A Social Beginning You take a drag, I'm not Addicted. ...
- A Welcomed Gift Unwelcomed They say i have a lawyer's Silver...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chris littlejohm
A Welcomed Gift Unwelcomed
They say i have a lawyer's
Silver tongue, and that's
Why i argue for the fun
Whether i win or i lose
The losing arguments the one i choose
I'm not sure why or when it
Came, but logic and a baby
Face aided and paved the way
To turn manipulation into a game
But knowing now, exactly what
It would make I cheerfully rue
the day when realization came to
seal my fate
to smart for your own good
but is it to late?