Christian Sims Poems
- Dazed And Confused Back of what's his names car Party till ...
- Untitled Are my breasts too small should I get implants? ...
- I'Ll Change I am me. I have blue eyes. I have short blonde ...
- Seductive My hair reaches the end of my back I smell like ...
- A Cry For Help This is the story of the girl that no one ...
- Sad Eyes I see you and I burn inside craving you With sad ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christian Sims
A Cry For Help
This is the story of the girl that no one notices.
The one who is in the back of the crowd.
The 'plain jane' so to speak.
She doesn't smile or frown, it's blank.
You could have sworn she was never there.
She is paralyzed in her own sadness.
There's no fire in her, there is no emotion.
The few who cared scream, ' Be angry, scream, or cry, do something! '
Her gray eyes flicker with a hint of amusement.
She smirks and says in a monotonous way, ' You'd like that wouldn't you.'