Are my breasts too small should I get implants?
Would it be better if I wore size zero pants?
Should I talk like a prep?
Should I have sex?
Will it get me more respect?
I don't think so.
We're livin' in a world where everyones a clone
I get real tired of it, you should be your own
person, be true, don't let others influence you
Because its getting real boring and pretty soon
We will be walkin down the street and not knowing whose who
It's not a melting pot anymore its a call for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (untitled by Christian Sims )
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra