Are my breasts too small should I get implants?
Would it be better if I wore size zero pants?
Should I talk like a prep?
Should I have sex?
Will it get me more respect?
I don't think so.
We're livin' in a world where everyones a clone
I get real tired of it, you should be your own
person, be true, don't let others influence you
Because its getting real boring and pretty soon
We will be walkin down the street and not knowing whose who
It's not a melting pot anymore its a call for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (untitled by Christian Sims )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Memoriam, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Say, I Said, Michael McParland
- Don't Say Goodbye, Michael McParland
- To you My Friend!, Shaila Touchton
- Domestic Dreams, Michael McParland
- Do I Have To?, Michael McParland
- Destiny, Michael McParland
- Depths, Michael McParland
- Demonic Monster, Michael McParland
- Look Who's Watching, Jim Yerman