Are my breasts too small should I get implants?
Would it be better if I wore size zero pants?
Should I talk like a prep?
Should I have sex?
Will it get me more respect?
I don't think so.
We're livin' in a world where everyones a clone
I get real tired of it, you should be your own
person, be true, don't let others influence you
Because its getting real boring and pretty soon
We will be walkin down the street and not knowing whose who
It's not a melting pot anymore its a call for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (untitled by Christian Sims )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .