I see you and I burn inside craving you
With sad eyes I know its a lost cause
My dreams run wild with visions of you, but then I pause and remember
She has you
My hot desire takes control of me and I want to feed it
I want your arms around me, they are around her instead
I'm dying inside, I'm telling you I am really dying here
I cry myself to sleep, but wake up and get out of bed just to see you
You make me weak, you make me scream, you make me breathe
She doesn't love you like I do, I promise she doesn't, she decieves you
I would kill for you, I would die for you
With sad eyes I watch from a distance
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sad Eyes by Christian Sims )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak