Christina Phan Poems
- Because Of You Ryan After all We been through I'm sorry
- Beauty We are all beautiful and Different in our own ...
- Dance In The Rain Let rain fall down Wake me up Wash my ...
- 18 Years Old Tomorrow I'm 18 years old I been waiting for ...
- Don'T Leave Me Don't leave me I have to wait for you to ...
- 7 Things I Love About You 1. I love your beautiful brown ...
- Go Green There is so much pollution, garbage, and electric ...
I'm 20 years. I love to write poetry, shop, go mall and have fun. I begin writing in 8 grade when i have to write for my principal n its call lonely girl n he, my class n my teachers luv it n at tht moment I want to kept writing poetry. its fun to expressed n show my feelings. I'm smart, fun, shy, sweet, nice, chitchat, n mean to people who mean to me or get on my last nervous or put me in that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Because Of You
We been through
I never talk to you and wait too long
My chances are over because you move on
Because of you
I feel guilty
You were happy and smiling
Because of me
I wish I can go back to that day and make it right with you
To show you that I'm a different girl that you would have date, talk to you and give you a chance
I hope you are doing ok
I wonder how your life is going
Now I play on safe side, so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I can't get back on my feet
How am I suppose to move on
I know that ...