christopher murphy Poems
- A New Love..... The smouldering ashes relight, as love ...
- I Stood And Watched.... Unable to offer any directions, i ...
- Breaking Free.. so the chains finally break i am set free ...
- Its Over.. i see your lips moving yet i hear no voice i see...
- I Know Your Out There... i know your out there searching for...
- A Search For Love.. am sick of crying all these tears since ...
- Oh My Love oh my love, my fair sweet love. how i miss your...
I work for National Grid as an Emergency Gas Engineer.
I live in Nottingham.
I have two wonderful sons.
I enjoy reading and writing poetry..
I just wish i had more time to enjoy it.
The last few years have been a real journey of life and soul searching.
These poems represent part of my life...all are
based on experience... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about christopher murphy
A New Love.....
The smouldering ashes relight,
as love kindles and nurtures
the new flames of desire.
Slowly they turn from ash grey
into a glowing ember.
Reinvigorated by a caress of feelings.
As the embers glow,
so small flames from within are lit.
Each one reaching for the sky,
as rekindled feelings flow over them like oxygen,
breathing new life.
The feeling of rebirth fills the body.
Like a phoenix rising from the flames
and so love rises from them,
in all its splendid glory.
The ashes of the past forgotten.
New life, new feelings.