Cierra Calvano Poems
- Stage It's in the bright light The music and the eyes Being...
- Dylan Do you really love her? Don't you know I could love ...
- Brittany It hurt to leave So much I couldn't believe The ...
- Cracks Erase my eyes Stain my lips to red Put a knife in my...
- Elizabeth She doesn't see me I admire from a distance I ...
- Lips Music tumbles down Feet tapping Fingers drumming
- Austin You told me you love me When you were only mine to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cierra Calvano
You told me you love me
When you were only mine to abuse
I know you'll always come back
No matter how many times you lose
I'll be your permanent bruise
In this game of steal and break
Where the win is mine to take
You mean nothing to me
I mean everything to you
Your heart is a constant ache
You dream things will change one day
But it'll all fall flat
My affections I will underplay
Your battles I will not combat
I'll take your flirtation
Give no consolation
So I'll stay
And I'll play
But I'll always be your ache
I'm not yours ...