Claire Slater Poems
- Courting Down the spider scurried alley Watched the moon ...
- Mrs Justin B For Georgie I don, t know why they all keep ...
- Lady Thingy, S Lover She could hear her mother coming Hide ...
- Thoughts Did i think that we were happy Stupid of me now i ...
- The Birthdaydinner Last Thursday was my birthday And my ...
- Good Bye My Love My darling i can, t bear to think I, m ...
- Fifteen Was her skirt too short she wondered As she pulled ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claire Slater
Down the spider scurried alley
Watched the moon begin to rise
As he counted scratching ratlets
and their silver tinted eyes
On a sill high up above him
He could see her pretty face
Called her down but no she would, n, t
She, d stay there the safest place
Sliding in and out of shadows
Mrs Johnsons ginger fool
As he tried to keep his feet dry
And stay looking hard and cool
At the entrance to the alley
Old man Kelly, s big black tom
Tail a swishing sat there thinking
Should he make that fast lad run
Stretching up to judge the ...