Claire Slater Poems
- Mrs Justin B For Georgie I don, t know why they all keep ...
- Lady Thingy, S Lover She could hear her mother coming Hide ...
- Thoughts Did i think that we were happy Stupid of me now i ...
- The Birthdaydinner Last Thursday was my birthday And my ...
- Good Bye My Love My darling i can, t bear to think I, m ...
- Fifteen Was her skirt too short she wondered As she pulled ...
- Courting Down the spider scurried alley Watched the moon ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Claire Slater
Was her skirt too short she wondered
As she pulled it down an inch
Is this blue top to revealing
Should i change it for the pink
Am i wearing too much makeup
Will he say i look a tart
No i, m going to a party.
Not to some where looking smart
Should i put my heels on now
Or should i put them in my bag
Does he know that his opinion, s
Making dressing up a drag
Should i try to sneak out
Or go down and take a chance
Does he know that 10o.clock
was long before they called
Does he realise i, m 15 now