Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Clarence A. Graham, Jr. Poems
- Long Suffering God is long-suffering He gives us time to ...
- Thank You Mother-God Thank You Mother-God for caring for us ...
- Love The first Love you encountered was the Love of God It ...
- Slinky Buster Bustinato had a pet snake named Slinky Slinky ...
- The Joy Of Loving My son, my son, what a joy in loving When ...
- Lonesome Poke Town As the train was approaching a small town ...
- Thanksgiving Time Thanksgiving Time, Thanksgiving ...
I was born June 28,1919 in the big bed room in a building on the North side of Cestnut Street of Virginia, Minnesota. I have lived all of my life, with the exception of going away to school and serving in the United States Army for 3 years,8 months and 11 days. I served in various units in the Army. The last assignment was a Detachment Clerk. I am a retired Mortician with 50 years of service to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
God is long-suffering
He gives us time to realize many things
We are on Earth to learn lessons
It takes whatever time it takes
After we have learned all our lessons
We do not have to come back to Earth
Some of the lessons we mustlearn are to conquer fear
To learn love, compassion, patience and to conquer hatred
In all, there are about thirty lessons to learn
So, it takes whatever time it takes
If my recall is correct
One learns a lesson each time he is on Earth
I have learned all my lessons
So, I do not have to come back to Earth