Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Happy Anniversary of your Birth
The first moment of your birth is your birthday
You have only one-All the rest are only anniversaries
It is more correct to greet one with 'Happy Anniversary of your Birth'
As time passes, one lives longer
This gives one more time to become an Ascended MasterIf you become an Ascended Master on Earth, you are known as an Unascended Master
An Unascended Master does not have to return to Earth
His mission is completed and he has learned all of his lessons
June 27,2006, Clarence A. Graham, Jr.
Clarence A. Graham, Jr.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy Anniversary of your Birth by Clarence A. Graham, Jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- After The Interview..., Morgan Michaels
- Where the Rapture?, Estelle Pigot
- I love you, Hafeni Nghidinua
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery