Cory Fox Poems
- Magic Trick Boys and girls, take your places It's time ...
- Fish Of A Different Color Big fish and small fish Swimming ...
- Glass Houses Jagged, bitter edges hide Fragile lies about to...
- Fragments And Run-On Sentences 'I pray for you more than ...
- Diverge They tell me that they care But I know what lies ...
- A Box With Your Name When Christmas grew near And the ...
- My Complete Opinion Of The Oce... I wish I was an otter Skies...
Heart Broken. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Boys and girls, take your places
It's time again, I'm sure you know
To wear your happy faces
Because we all love a good show
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
What's up my sleeves won't fool the wise
But don't you be so blind then
To what a smiling face belies
No cards, no doves, no trap door,
certainly no black and white stick!
How then can you be so sure
That you don't believe in magic?
For everyone crowded here
It seemed beyond reason and rhyme
Why then did none volunteer?
You fell for my act all this time
No will left to control...