Cory Fox Poems
- Glass Houses Jagged, bitter edges hide Fragile lies about to...
- Magic Trick Boys and girls, take your places It's time ...
- Fish Of A Different Color Big fish and small fish Swimming ...
- Fragments And Run-On Sentences 'I pray for you more than ...
- Diverge They tell me that they care But I know what lies ...
- A Box With Your Name When Christmas grew near And the ...
- My Complete Opinion Of The Oce... I wish I was an otter Skies...
Heart Broken. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Jagged, bitter edges hide
Fragile lies about to break
Transparent fools trapped inside
Each to make the next's mistake
Remove the speck from her eye
Ignore the plank in your own
While she removes the one in mine
And shatters my fragile home
What's the point of all this color
If all we see is black and white?
The method dull, the message duller
A hundred wrongs don't make a right
If every debt in full was due
What hope is there to be free?
First forgive as you were too
And treat their flaws with empathy
How have we become so ...