Crystal Midnight Poems
- Dear Daddy Daddy, No matter how old I get you will still be...
- Another Day The sun is finally shining, warming my skin, ...
- 6-11 (True Story) A softball game, With two 7th grade ...
- I Wish I Was A Donut I wish I was a donut, And got eaten ...
- I Am Shaking that blue eyed stranger’s hand, Him asking ...
- Cost Of Freedom The night was cold, But with bodies hot and...
- Every Walk Of Life From every walk of life One a child just...
To all my readers I thank you. I have now posted what I think are my best on here so no matter which one you click on you will get a good read or that was the idea. oh and read Saint he is the best of the best! ! ! you should always try something no matter if someone says you cant do it, if you think you can, go for it. I have a brain injury and no one thought I would live when I was little, but I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Midnight
No matter how old I get you will still be my Daddy.
The first man I ever loved and,
The one always made me smile and laugh,
Even if I was crying.
I love you Daddy.
I miss you so much some times,
I wonder why you had to go so early,
My life had just begun,
Now more then ever I need you,
I am so stressed out.
Graduation is around the corner and,
You won’t be there to hug me,
Then tell me that you knew I’d make it.
You won’t be there to walk me down the aisle,
Giving me away, too the man of my dreams.
You won’t be there...