I am me. I am who I have become. Who have I become? Have I become at all? Was I ever born? I came to exist. I know I exist, somewhere between the real and the painless. It's like drifting into sleep, I know there is a point when the transition happens, but to pinpoint it is to rend in twain all logic. The sky watches over me, and I walk beneath as another brick in the wall. Another number. I hope,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Half The World
- The Strange Tree
- X And Y
- In Chimera Shall We Recollect: Imagea Fa...
- Wicked Witch
- Hello Me, Tell Me Why I Am
- The Old Town in Winter, Sights and Thoug...
- Apep And The Thunder-Djinn
- Ghost Of A Rose -or- As The Cherubim Lay...
- Imperilled Orb
- The Void Between Science And God
- The Fevered Moon
- Lady Winter
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)