Hello Me, Tell Me Why I Am
Hello, you, who looks like me,
Will you tell me what you see?
Answer, please, my spoken plea,
I wish to see my mind’s debris.
What is it you wish to know?
What did my head once keep aglow?
You have no mind to what you owe.
I have a mind beset with woe.
Tell me what I cannot dream,
Tell me how, in high esteem,
You once conquered my regime,
And broke my spirit, once supreme.
You would never understand,
That love does bear a fierce command,
And sometimes we (against demand)
Do hold up high and make a stand,
Defy its rule a harsh command.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hello Me, Tell Me Why I Am by Daegal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When a Man loves you, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki
- slowest driver, lee fones
- Here... Outside, Dexsta Ray
- BECAUSE OF JESUS, Tom Zart
- Napoleon Hill, Aparna Chatterjee
- Feast day, Amitie Abedi
- An English Poet & His Villa Named Poet's.., Bijay Kant Dubey