Daniel Artemas Harmon
Daniel Artemas Harmon Poems
- Springtime Love Cold winds of winter have blown far away ...
- Sleep Dream Love Sleep little child. when beddy-bye ...
- Most Secret Go strain against the enwrapping snare and ...
- Springtime Love # 2 Cold winds of winter have blown far ...
- I Dreamed Of A Mountain I dreamed I was climbin up Tom ...
- Riding On An Emerald Ship For a strange while I saw ...
- Find A Moments Peace To see the cycle, one observes the ...
And there is a swirl as of smoke, within it flame,
and a weak voice says, 'where are the dreams thou
hadest? If they die, love dieth and there is nothing.
Dream again, o little ones, to become great.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cold winds of winter have blown far away
springtime is our time
and love is today.
Kisses and blossoms
and sweet birds of may
they're to remember
when spring slips away
Springtime is ourtime
when mating birds sing
our time is love time
and love time is spring