Danielle Mari Nidea
Danielle Mari Nidea Poems
- Mirror, Mirror Rainfall, lightning, thunder, sun Condense ...
- Saved In Picture Frames Ice cream bells washed out ...
- Happy Tears Day Happy Tears Day to You And to all your ...
- Attention All Teenagers What's up with all this drama? How ...
- By The River Amidst the fog lies a bench. Once sat three, ...
- Blink The ocean of sky And the aches of a cry Produce a ...
- Why Be A Poet? Why do I keep sulking And no reason can be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Rainfall, lightning, thunder, sun
Condense gems which ocean shun
Greetings geese, planes goodbye
Friends I loved, friends they fly.
Waves connected, big and small
Sheet of glass where sapphires fall
Sapphires blue, then red, then black
Beams of white, the mirror cracks.
Silver lining in between
Something only few have seen
Horizon marks the bounds of map
The bounds of dream of which I nap.
Mirror, mirror, of the sky
Sea of which you go by
I row my boat forevermore
To find the non-existing shore.