Darcy Charles Inwood
Darcy Charles Inwood Poems
- Introspection Like the night, Your insides are dark. Your ...
- I Am Anew Broke upon thy crowd, Dividing a break in an ...
- The Darkness The darkness come forth, And swallow me, ...
- Where I Retreat I lay in breathless ecstasy, Each and every...
- Behind The Garden Of My Mind Behind the garden of my mind, ...
- Alone And Pailing My feet doth left my burrow, Forced upon ...
- Do Not Be-Cease The Dreamers By every second, By every ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Darcy Charles Inwood
I Am Anew
Broke upon thy crowd,
Dividing a break in an endless rally,
Myself I see in change,
A metamorhisis of value,
Draped in a different cloth,
Seeing through a virtous set of eyes,
I am born again.
For upon this world I bring change,
And my situation.
Previous connections unwary,
Of myself anew,
Never agast as more may be renewed;
You must open yourself,
And together we shall forge a new world.